We all believe our way is right. My ‘rights’ go something like this:
- The open sides of the pillowcase must face out.
- Cookies should be crisp, not chewy.
- Towels should be folded in thirds.
- The toilet paper goes over, not under.
- Calling someone between 5 and 7 p.m. is, in theory, interrupting dinner (and therefore rude).
- A hand towel is not a sponge, or a rag.
- Babies should be dressed like babies — meaning no tulle, sequins or other bedazzling.
- Email responses should take no more than 24 hours. Continue reading